Services we offer:

Loft Conversions
New Build & Conversions
Project Management
Party Wall Matters
Lease Plans
Schedules of Condition
Schools & Commercial Property


We will prepare drawings of the property as existing and then produce schemes of proposed works for discussion with clients. We do not submit drawings to the Council until our clients are satisfied with the design.

Many home extensions may be constructed under Permitted Development and if required a Certificate of Lawful Development can be applied for.

For extensions, which require full planning permission, we submit the application to the Council. Building Regulations is always required (unless the extension is a conservatory some of which are exempt) and we will prepare the full working drawings for submission to Building Control. Structural engineers calculations are normally required and whilst we do not prepare these ourselves we do obtain the calculations from reputable engineers that we use on a regular basis.

© John Perrin & Sons 2014